Participants were taught how to create and implement successful media relations initiatives. They left the class with the framework to design a plan that would generate measurable results. The interactive training provided participants with:
- An understanding of the communications life cycle and public relations best practices.
- Tips for setting realistic expectations with key stakeholders.
- The skills and confidence to generate positive media coverage.
- Steps to curate a media contact list.
- Knowledge to know when other tactics may produce equally beneficial results.